IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE: This policy explains how cookies are used on this site. This policy may be amended from time to time. When we do, we’ll let you know in an appropriate manner, such as by posting a revised policy on this page to update the date “Last Updated” . By using this site, you agree to the placement of cookies on your computer in accordance with the provisions of this policy. If you do not want to accept cookies from this site, please disable cookies or refrain from the use of this site.
What is Cookies?
A cookie is a piece of information, usually a small text file, which is generated by a web server and stored on your device. The main purpose of a cookie is to improve the user experience in surfing the internet, to help our website to make your next visit easier, for example, by storing your user preferences such as country, language or contact details etc.
Type of Cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: This is a temporary cookie that expires at the end of the session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allows a website to recognize you as you are, navigate between pages during a single browser session and allows you to use the site efficiently. For example, session cookies allow websites to remember that the user has to place the items in an online shopping cart.
- Cookie Persistent: in contrast to the session cookie, persistent cookies is stored on your device between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. Therefore, they allow the website to “recognize” you when you return, remember your preferences, and special services for you.
In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies set by websites, to provide us or any third party with your information.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you expect
- Increase speed / security sites
- Allows you to share the page with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter and other social accounts
- Continue to improve our website for you
- Collecting personal information (without your permission)
- Collecting sensitive information (without your permission)
- Forward your personal data to third parties
- Pay a sales commission
More about our Cookies
Functionality Cookies Website
Cookies social sites
So you can easily share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter, we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies set by:
- AddThis (memberikan kami dengan banyak tombol berbagi semua dalam satu paket rapi)
- Google Analytics
- Google Adsense
The privacy implications of this will vary from social network to social network and will depend on the privacy settings you’ve chosen on this network.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Selecting Exit and Disabling Cookies